The Association for Continuing Education is a volunteer non-profit organization dedicated to providing stimulating, non-credit, continuing education programs. ACE is affiliated with the Laure & Alvin Siegal Lifelong Learning Program at Case Western Reserve University, but also operates some other events and activities. These are all reflected in the catalog and other informational material, as well as on this website.
Membership is open to all who want to learn and to help in supporting quality programs. ACE offers many volunteer opportunities including: Lecture Day, Book Discussion Day, Book Sale Project, Off Campus Studies, and summer programs.
We are a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions and membership dues are deductible. Membership dues and the proceeds from the book sale are our only sources of financial support.
• Semi-annual newsletter
• Discounted ACE programs
• Discounted Author Luncheons
• Invitation to annual meeting
• 10% Discount at Appletree Books (12419 Cedar Road, Cleveland Heights)
General Membership: $20.00
Patron Membership: $35.00*
(*includes a plus 1 to Lecture Day and Book Discussion Day at the discounted membership rate)
Membership is active for one year,
September 1 – August 31.
For more information, please call Linda Macklin, Membership Chair at
440-720-0791 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always seeking individuals interested in volunteering their time.
• Join one of our many committees and be a part of the stimulating events we
offer the community each year.
• Our annual book sale committee is seeking volunteers to assist with a variety of tasks. Want to learn the ropes? We’re looking for people to help with setup, unpacking, sorting, sales and more.
• Meet like-minded people who are interested in personal enrichment & love to learn.
“The highest reward for a person’s work is not what they get for it, but what they become because of it.”– John Ruskin
Association for Continuing Education at
Thwing Center, Room 153
10900 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106
PHONE: 216-368-2090 FAX: 216-368-1861