ANNUAL BOOK SALE
Adelbert Gym- 2128 Adelbert Road
Featuring over 80,000 books!
The Book Sale will be held on the following days:
Saturday June 3 10 am – 12 noon Preview ($20 fee)
12 noon – 5pm Free admission
Sunday June 4 12 noon – 5 pm
Shoppers with Postcard or Internet coupon $5 off first $15
Monday June 5 12 noon – 5 pm Reduced Pricing
Tuesday June 6 10 am – 1 pm Box Sale $5
Books on all topics and covering a wide range of interests such as:
- Fiction, Literature, the Performing Arts
- Rare and Antiquarian Books
- Large psychology collection
- Books written in many foreign languages
- Religion, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology
- Fine Arts: all periods of art, catalogs, photography
- Cookbooks, Craft and Needlework, Sports, Interior Decorating, Gardening
- Textbooks on all topics
- Science: anthropology, archaeology, medical, natural and physical sciences
- Technology: computers and engineering
- Business: law, investing, economics
- History and Politics
- Children’s books
- Multi-media including CD’s, DVD’s, and vinyl records
Book Donations Welcome
- We accept all books, older magazines, Architectural Digest, vinyl records, CD’s, DVD’s, needle-craft pattern books and pamphlets, comic books, graphic novels
- We are not accepting encyclopedias, National Geographic magazines, Reader’s Digest Condensed books, current magazines, or science and computer textbooks that are more than five years old.
- You can drop books off at the warehouse at 10620 Cedar Avenue, between Fairhill and E. 105th, from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday through Friday. Please go to the package delivery dock on Cedar and ring the bell. You are responsible for unloading your own boxes.
- For further information or to arrange book donation pickups, please call the Siegal Lifelong Learning office 216.368.2090.
*Get coupons by signing up for our postcard mailing list or email list at the book sale or visit the ACE Booksale Facebook page.